Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Help Father Nathan



David W at Pious Fabrications brought this priest to my attention; Fr. Nathan and his parishioners are the process of being received into the Antiochian Western Rite Vicariate from Old Catholicism. He is very active in helping the poor and needy around him; as this is (Lord willing) the type of life my family and I will be engaged in, I think any help we could send his way would be beneficial (I checked references; if anyone wants some regarding donations, you can email me). His contact info is at the end of the video.

Talk about using the media of today to reach the hurting and downtrodden. God bless the man's efforts...

1 comment:

Ian Climacus said...

Thank you for sharing. While a joy to see his enthusiasm and zany-ness, a painful experience to hear of the suffering of others.

My prayers for him and his ministry; and I will keep him and his work in my mind and prayers.