Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thinker?

So John tags me for this "Thinking Blogger" thing that's been going around (his tag's here). Pot and kettle, sir. Pot. And. Kettle. Thanks all the same, however.

Rules for this:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
2. Link to this post [already done above -- Me.] so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme;
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog). [Mine's at the bottom of the sidebar.]

My five (I tried to go with folks I haven't seen tagged elsewhere):
  1. Sober Joy
  2. La joie de Dieu est folie
  3. Now and Ever
  4. Pithless Thoughts
  5. Unmitigated Nonsense

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Great list, there's some Blogs there I don't read, off to explore...