- My Church wrote your Bible.
- Horn Broken, Listen for Anathema
- Orthodoxy — Ancestors you can’t remember are part of our Church
- Wisdom! Let us attend… to the road!
- Have you kised your Mother’s Icon today?
- Your Mother Church — keeping the “Ma” in “dogma.”
- Orthodoxy: If It Aint’ Broke.…
- Honk if you know what this means: IC XC NIKA
- Being Saved
- Universality, Antiquity, Consent
- 51% Atkins-Friendly
- Not so Close! I may need to do prostrations.
- The Orthodox Church: Not Only Standing for the Truth, But Never Sitting Down Either
- I (heart) Theotokos
- Fish Sticks have NO BACKBONE!
- Orthodoxy: Kickin’ it old school since 33 A.D.
- I’d rather be censing.
- Eat my antidoron.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
More Funny Stuff...
...from The Onion Dome's Orthodox Bumper Sticker contest a while back. Some of my favs: