Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Break from the Blogosphere

This is just to say...

...I'll be taking a break from the blog for the next forty days, as today began the Orthodox Nativity Fast (for those of us on the New Calendar, at least). This is usually my custom during both the "Lents" of the year, so expect the same thing in the Spring.

I will, though, be breaking said fast once and only once (Lord helping me) to post pictures of the tonsuring mentioned in the previous post.

I wish you all a blessed Advent/Nativity season. May our Incarnate Lord have mercy on us all.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

You will be in my prayers this Advent fast - I also look forward to seeing the photos, and to the day when we joyfully say "Christ is Born!"

Fr. David said...

Test...

Stacy said...

Thanks for posting the pics of your baby. I love baby pics. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Reader David

Well done and Many Years.